New Professional Services Offerings Help Customers Transform and Increase the Value of Their IP Networks
London, 23rd March 2009 : Brocade ® (Nasdaq: BRCD) today announced two new professional services offerings that further demonstrate the Brocade investment and commitment to helping customers increase the value of their IP networks.
IP Network Infrastructure Services:
Brocade IP Network Infrastructure Services provide customers an end-to-end methodology to assess, design, and implement next-generation IP networks. Customers can benefit from Brocade expertise and best-practice guidance to accelerate deployment, maximise resource efficiency, and mitigate risk when implementing IP networking technology.
The Brocade IP Network Infrastructure Services portfolio includes:
- IP Network Assessment: This in-depth service helps customers understand the effectiveness of their network environments, with Brocade recommending best practices to help plan for the future. Brocade experts will review the architecture of the customer environment and evaluate network performance, availability, and manageability.
- IP Network Design: This service focuses on designing best-in-class networks by providing customised design options regardless of whether a partial or complete technology refresh is required.
- IP Network Implementation: This service assists customers in configuring and integrating new Brocade network devices. It includes mounting equipment, installing physical connections, testing equipment setup, and validating the installation.
- IP Network Migration: This service is for customers that are migrating from an old network to a new Brocade network solution. Brocade consultants gather technical requirements and prerequisites, integrate them into a detailed project schedule, and perform the migration as planned.
- IP Network HealthCheck: This service helps customers evaluate the health of their existing environment and identify areas that need attention. It focuses on key areas such as capacity, performance, scalability, and device health.
Rapid Network Assessment Highlights:
The Brocade Rapid Network Assessment is a no-cost high-level assessment service that shows customers how they can save up to 30 to 50 percent in operational costs for their IP networking infrastructure when transitioning to next-generation Brocade IP networking solutions.
The Rapid Network Assessment includes:
- Assessment of the IP networking infrastructure based on the current customer environment
- Rapid Network Assessment Report based on input from the LAN Health tool, ROI/TCO tool, and the power, performance, and density calculators
- Reports and recommendations delivered by Brocade experts that are designed to save customers up to 30 to 50 percent of their overall networking costs
- Brocade IP Networking Infrastructure Practice overview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Uj_FCPdBgM
- Customer IP networking challenges addressed with new service offerings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlvAKWVFGoU
- IP Infrastructure Practice Home Page: http://www.brocade.com/ip-networking
Brocade, the B-wing symbol, BigIron, DCX, Fabric OS, FastIron, IronPoint, IronShield, IronView, IronWare, JetCore, NetIron, SecureIron, ServerIron, StorageX, and TurboIron are registered trademarks, and DCFM, Extraordinary Networks, and SAN Health are trademarks of Brocade Communications Systems, Inc., in the United States and/or in other countries. All other brands, products, or service names are or may be trademarks or service marks of, and are used to identify, products or services of their respective owners.
Source: Spreckley Partners